Thread: Open Carry?
View Single Post
Old April 12, 2011, 01:03 PM   #100
mrray13

Quote:
Originally Posted by mordis
I would like to add this to the discussion. Weather or not your agree with or like open carry, we as supporters of the 2A and rights to carry and defend our selvs should support open carry. It should be up to the person and his or her circumstances that dictate weather or not they oc or cc.

I may not like your choice of guns, but i support your right to own them. Same thing should apply here. We need to becarefull not to isolate the OC crowd from the rest. We need to stand with them, welcom them into the 2A fold. That dosent mean you have to oc, or even like it, but as i said support the individuals right to choose how they want to carry.
This. Very well put. One should support the other's choice in carrying, because at least they are. Be it open or concealed, we all have our reasons, and they both have their pros/cons. Neither is perfect, opinions are just that, so as long as we are all on the same side, neither one is wrong.

I guess my opinion would be that regardless of which way you carry, if it's legal in your state to carry, do it!!

Page generated in 0.03843 seconds with 8 queries