View Single Post
Old November 12, 2005, 10:43 PM   #1
woodland

Here's a "what if" scenario I bet you never thought of!!!

http://www.wlky.com/news/3503807/detail.html

The guy calling fast food joints claiming to be a cop and convincing managers to strip search employees! [color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color]??????????? Who in their right mind would think that a real LEO would conduct a stip search over the phone?

To keep this gun related, I think this guy should be tied to a tree and shot! But what about the stupidity of the people that actually did it? And the employees actually allowed it to be done! I'd say hell with you, I'll get another job. Better yet, I'll sue your a** and own your business!

This is just the most insane thing I have ever heard. And it has apparently happened a lot. This guy has done this over 70 times!

And in this case, he tells the manager to get her boyfriend in as a "witness", and now he is being charged with sodomizing the poor girl. And they say he has had people in other cases perform cavity searches, and sexual acts. I think he should be shot, and the managers too. And the people who let this happen to themselves should get some sort of stupidity award.

My boys are only 4 and 5, and they know that NOBODY can lay a hand on you if you don't want them too. This is what makes me sick with our society today, is that people have lost the instinct and the will to fight back. They just do what they are told.

Ok, rant off. This just really ticked me off and made me sick when I read this.

Page generated in 0.02067 seconds with 8 queries