View Single Post
Old July 10, 2013, 11:08 AM   #24
ragwd

The ElsieP is my hot weather EDC. Shoots everything thing I ever feed it, reliable as any. I differ on the common opinion of a sharp recoil, I find it very shootable and have put 100 rounds down range in a single range visit. But then Im a big guy with big hands. Things I dont like : I dont like the fact that slide doesnt lock on empty mag, the barrel is very thin, especially about 3/8ths of a inch from end. Im not a engineer nor do I play one on TV. So i have no idea what pressure the thin barrel will hold nor do i know what the small .380 round will develop. the thinness at point really surprised me. I have put over 500 rounds thru that barrel with no ill effect, just wish the barrel was a bit beefier. Shot placement is critical with .380. The price of the Elsiep is right, and the concealment is great. I slip it into my back pock of my Jeans (relaxed fit, not a skinny jeans guy) with a pocket holster and it prints less than my wallet. I agree with Pax , if your wife can shoot it and not have a issue with the recoil then it would be a excellent choice.

Page generated in 0.02897 seconds with 8 queries