View Single Post
Old February 25, 2013, 10:47 AM   #52
lcpiper

TDL I am right there with you.

Quote:
I can pass a background check and don't per se object it is that the current government and the anti second amendment lobby are selling this as a solution to a problem that isn't being address.

The problem is when universal background checks turn out to be utterly ineffective, the logical next step is more gun control
I do see problems, I do want to see these killings stop. But I don't want them to waste time and effort chasing a policies that will not work while they ignore real threats.

EDIT: And as for compromises, lol. A compromise is another word for deal. Everyone makes deals, some are better at it then others. But the person that manages to force an unwilling participant to the table has already won because anything he gets is more then what he had before, the other guy can only lose because they are not offering us anything.

Page generated in 0.03907 seconds with 8 queries