Thread: Sorry
View Single Post
Old July 28, 1999, 04:31 PM   #3
Futo Inu

Rob, you're reasoning make perfect sense. What I am asking about is the gray area cases. Do you whip out Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition on an airplane? Is a link to babes with guns who are not naked, just in swimsuits OK? There are 100 other what-ifs in the gray area, including many sites in the gun industry with sexy pictures at their websites to promote their products. I'm really asking where the line is drawn. The only reason I'm asking for more detail is precisely because some people here are apparently really quite offended at the least bit of sexual content. And since I personally don't understand this AT ALL , I cannot use my own internal conscious as a guide to what links might be appropriate and what may not - probably stomping on piss ants here..

But PLEASE don't waste your final time here at TFL responding to this issue - others can do that.

Oh, and someone brought to my attention a good point I agree with which I hadn't thought about: We don't want to alienate our women members - they are more likely to be offended by the scantily clad than our male members.

[This message has been edited by Futo Inu (edited July 28, 1999).]

Page generated in 0.02281 seconds with 8 queries