Thread: KelTec PMR-30
View Single Post
Old December 25, 2013, 03:20 AM   #13
Sevens

I'm not a big fan of Kel-Tec products, but this pistol (at it's MSRP anyway) has had my interest since it's release.

Is there anyone that has any tangible insight as to why Kel-Tec has, to this very moment in time, never even come close with production to come anywhere near the demand this pistol has generated since it was unveiled?

Let me put this another way:
Who sells the P3AT at FIFTY PERCENT over retail, and actually sells them?! Or a PF-9? Or a P32? Has anyone here ever seen evidence that another human in the USA has spent $475 or more on a P3AT, a P32 or a PF-9?

Those prices I just quoted for those budget defense guns are 50% over MSRP. That's an "I've lost my mind and gone nutbar" price to pay for any one of those pistols. Yet that is where the market puts the PMR-30, and the market puts the PMR-30 there because Kel-Tec simply hasn't made enough of them (or a n y w h e r e NEAR enough of them) to satisfy the market.

Why doesn't Kel-Tec make more PMR-30 pistols? The market has spoken and it's been years now since the market has spoken.

If there's an answer, I'm listening.

Page generated in 0.03744 seconds with 8 queries