View Single Post
Old March 3, 2007, 01:43 PM   #1
KDM

Reloading ???...no laughing!

Just starting to get into reloading, and I mean "just starting". I have no knowledge base. I know what a reloading press and dies look like , but that's about it. I'd like to reload for my 375 H&H, a CZ550.

I was given an RCBS Rockchucker, Lyman Universal case trimmer, Lee primer tool, and other sundries. Purchased an RCBS 2-die set, the proper size shell holder, an RCBS caliper, a Barnes reloading manual, and the correct pilot for the case trimmer. Think I have most of what I need, 'cept components.

My question is this (finally)...where can I find info about reloading the 375 H&H, specifically? The Barnes book gives recipes, but nothing on how to set up. RCBS's info pamphlet is too generalized. I'd like to know: taper, roll, or no crimp; resizing requirements; proper bullet seating and headspacing; other important stuff I know I'm neglecting. Again, really basic stuff. Don't need a treatise, just info that'll get safe (for me and the rifle) loads.

BTW, in amongst that box of reloading stuff I was given was a boatload of 270 Win bullets... 90-160 grains, mostly Sierra with a couple boxes of Speer and a partial Hornady. All the boxes are open, but appear to be mostly full
(80% +). Anybody want 'em? I won't use them...$20 and you pay shipping.

Page generated in 0.02599 seconds with 8 queries