View Single Post
Old August 9, 2012, 09:24 AM   #47
Skans

I live in an area prone to hurricanes. We saw what happened to the business owners of New Orleans during a natural disaster. Is a 7-round handgun going to help me defend my property and family against a crazed mob? No. I have a right to have and use enough firepower to resist a crazed mob trying to destroy me, my family and my property during such an event.

There are many areas in this country that are prone to hurricanes, horrific tornadoes, blizzards, floods, tsunamis, earth quakes, and other natural disasters. With "global warming" the occurrence of these things will be happening with far more frequency....(so we are told by those who don't want us to have guns). Over 20% of this nation are unemployed. The FBI has many terrorist groups inside our nation on their "watch list" - I'm sure even the Southern Poverty Law Center will agree with this.

Do you think we should all become victims to those who would take advantage of any natural disaster, killing, butchering, rioting and stealing just to get "free stuff"? Where were the police in New Orleans? The police chief lied - they didn't exist and couldn't protect anyone from anything!

Page generated in 0.03894 seconds with 8 queries