View Single Post
Old July 8, 2011, 11:21 PM   #16
TylerD45ACP

I believe if you practice with a cetain pistol enough (Glock 26 in this case) its like an extension of your arm. I am not a Glock fan but not ignorant either and know they are good firearms. I am not suprised he hit that. The 9mm has an excellent trajectory and is a pretty flat shooter out to 100yds. With practice of the same handgun (or a couple) one can become very accurate. The furtherst I shot was when I was at a rifle range and had my Fathers 92FS with me. Standard WWB's 115gr. I think, I shot at 50yds at a 100yd rifle target. It was a long time ago, I believe the 1st 15 round mag I was all over the place but got a feel. I put up more targets and started shooting it again but slowly and got them in the 9-10 ring I believe. I shot a couple more mags and did pretty well. This is the best to recollection. Long range pistol shots are AWESOME. I would like to become more proficient with my 1911 45. Best I shoot accuratley and quickly at about 60ft. maybe 70ft. I got to try longer ranges and slower shots, with some peppy 45's.

Page generated in 0.02665 seconds with 8 queries