View Single Post
Old March 7, 2011, 09:45 PM   #90
frick74

Wow, never felt the need to register, until now.

This thread reminds me why I have never joined a formal gun club of any type, not to mention, why I quit golfing.

It was always the guy with the Pings, and the most expensive balls, that would jump up and shout, every time I moved a ball 6 inches to get it off a rock.

And inevitably, I would catch them moving the ball six feet, if nobody was looking.

Hey one ounce, is your last name "Sinjen Smythe"?

Yeah, I know its not spelled correctly, buts its how you come across.

What does it hurt, if somebody, at some other club shoots with a Saiga?

And, for that matter, what does it hurt if somebody is carrying a pistol concealed, or openly?

We can carry openly in PA, with no permit, and sometimes, I choose to do so, one of the places I always carried, was the golf course. Seems like one time I stepped into the tall grass, near a creek, and there lurked a big old copperhead, it was a warm day, and he didn't feel like bothering me, but, that didn't rule out the need to dispatch him if the situation merited it.

S**t happens, and you don't have the luxury to decide you should have carried, and you didn't.

What , if Mr. St. John/Smith decides to lose it, and start shooting the people around him, two shells max, per person, of course, because some redneck, with his 500 dollar Saiga just hosed him, by shooting more "Skeets" with his Kmart bulk Federals, than he did with his Lamborghini shotty, using custom loaded Winchester AA's, that have their 9 shot polished by third world women swishing them around in their mouth with tooth pumice and olive oil?

We can't all be aristocrats, but, we are all allowed to do as we wish, under the rule of law, and just because it makes you feel uncomfortable....Get over it.

Besides, I have only so much time free from my video games, scratchin my privates, chewing snuff, and hankering over which new gun I'm gonna purchase, and carry, just to make people like you, uncomfortable.

Page generated in 0.04041 seconds with 8 queries