View Single Post
Old February 5, 2012, 03:15 AM   #16
Kyo

ok. I live 3-4 miles from this highschool and 6 miles from this guys house.
This is exactly why I carry when I go to wal-mart, my GF's house, friends places, dog parks, and whatever else.
Even if he was old enough and had access to a weapon, its 6 against one. You pull the trigger once or twice and have it pulled against you 6-12 times in the same time frame.
I agree with hangglider. They may not be seen as gang members, but what else do you call a group of morons who break into people's houses and do kill people together? Its a gang to me.
I live in a condo and I am on the 3rd level. Chances are that I might not get hit. But if I do there are things that protect me. Such as my dog, who hears people coming up the stairs way before they get to my door, the double locked door that may get busted down, but oh well, the dog will greet you.
Also luckily, most everyone in my building owns guns, so thats even better.

On the tactics side, I also disagree with "checking things out" I can understand why, it was for family. That is the one big disadvantage of a home. Multiple levels, means you could potentially be cut off from the others during an attack.
4. Be be sure of your target and what is beyond it.

Page generated in 0.02242 seconds with 8 queries