View Single Post
Old February 28, 2013, 04:27 PM   #57
Rick F

Thanks Shipwreck. For the past few days, Springfield has been ignoring my questions, so I don't know what's going on.

I have a question for you guys. My friend also told me they didn't even bother finishing the barrel bushing, as the edges were very sharp enough to shave with. Is that normal for a SA 1911? Due to my lack of experience with 1911s, I just thought that's how SA does it. My Kimber, and a few others I looked at locally the other day are not like that.

UPDATE

ANYWAY, I just called them. They haven't had time to look at it yet, so there are no answers on the "what went wrong front." They said all of their inventory is designated to retailers at the moment, so it will likely be a few months until they are to replace it. They will most likely be able to issue me a refund (not sure if tax and NICS will be refunded too) by the end of next week, but this is not confirmed yet.
Sig P220 Elite Stainless .45 /// H&K P30L 9mm /// Kimber Eclipse Target II .45 /// S&W 686+ 5" Pro /// Walther PPS 9mm /// SA MC Operator .45 /// LMT MRP w/ACOG TA11HG /// Ruger Scout w/Nikon /// Benelli Nova Tactical 12g /// EVO X & S2000

Last edited by Rick F; February 28, 2013 at 05:07 PM.

Page generated in 0.03330 seconds with 8 queries