Thread: Pit Bull Gun
View Single Post
Old September 28, 2010, 01:16 AM   #30
blkft1

For some reason my previous post went AWOL.If you have inconsiderate irresponsible neglegent neighbors with pets just keep consistantly calling the AC officer and your local LEO.After awhile they will get tired of it and will solve the matter.Your neighbor already has a history of neglegence regarding his pet[s] so the ball is in your court,go down to the Municipal building and pull all public documents as proof on your behalf when the officials arrive.Retrieve and keep any or all doc's regarding the address each time any city official comes out again.
All this was explained to me in a somewhat simular situation regarding my BloodHound with his head hangin over the fence howling.That constituted being loose and my neighbor complained multiple times in one day,just wish he spoke to me first but I understood his dilema.MY BH now resides in 2 adjoining 12'X10' kennels.
Just keep plugging away using the law in your favor.Hopefully it will be resolved before anything bad happens.If it doesnt then you have a pile of paper work to back you up.

Page generated in 0.02580 seconds with 8 queries