View Single Post
Old March 19, 2013, 02:10 AM   #27
volkstrm

OK Ted1a, I think you may be talking with the right guy on this. I am a big CZ guy I have six(6) models of them. I have some with the safety & some with the decocker. The models with the safety the safety can only be use if the hammer is cocked all the way back.(cocked & locked). I myself find this useless & don't like it at all. My preference is for the decocker all the way. Like on my p01,CZ,75BD & sp01 tactical. CZ'S like the CZ,75compact only come with a safety. Having a decocker is one of the reasons I like Sig Sauer also. IMO a decocker is a safer way to carry & use a gun. Its also a good way to get to learn the DA/SA trigger pull of the gun. Just keep decocking the gun every few shot's so you get the feel of the different pull from DA to SA. Thats how I train & I love the DA/SA trigger pull. Well that is my opinion on the decocker & the CZ,75BD is the one I shoot the most. If you get it you will love it. Also if you do get it you may want to call up CZ & order a set of rubber grips for it. They are the same as the stock plastic grips only rubber. You get a much better grip from them.
P.S. If you have any more Questions on the CZ'S just E-mail me/or post. I will be glad to help.

Page generated in 0.02770 seconds with 8 queries