View Single Post
Old October 15, 2005, 03:34 PM   #16
USP45usp

Quote:
I believe that terrorist have realized that bombings have been somewhat ineffective and easier to stop.

Id say a well armorer group of terroist can do MUCH more damage then a few tiny bombs.

Id defintley say terrorist are starting to loose their skill. They honestly seem to have gone way down hill IMO.
Actually, they have ramped up the suicide bombings in the Middle East instead of using guns. Bombs are much more effective in a crowded area.

The only reason to "hit and run" would be to get the feds on your group so that other groups have the chance to carry out their attacks. Devert their attention (feds) and advance yours (the terrorist).

One of the things that I will not say about the terrorist is that their leadership is stupid. I can't underestimate them, no matter how much my American arrogance tries to get the better of me. And until I see the jerking action of the last leg of the insect we call terrorist, I will not rest or try to say to myself that they are done for.

I still say that our ability to fight this, is on the People and not on the government.

Wayne

Page generated in 0.02368 seconds with 8 queries