View Single Post
Old February 25, 2006, 12:09 AM   #57
Smoke Screen

Heres The Deal

Ok fellas. If you have a gun, carry it but not in +p. Use subsonics/hollowpoints. If you don't have a CCW, carry an asp. A steel telescopic baton swung with full force WILL break the jaw of any mutt. Maybe the spine, and for sure legs. If a dog was locked on to mine and I was carrying, I'd put that barrel right up to its neck and shoot straight down. If you DON"T have a CCW, bear spray maybe, but I trust my own strength with steel baton or nightstick more than some canister. Its windy where I live anyhow.

A dog once charged into my uncles yard and started attacking his dog. It took the both of us wrestling on the ground to pull them apart. And they were medium sized dogs. If I wasn't in my boxers and had my folder with me, I would have stuck that dog in the neck and pulled as hard as I could. A dog is property. And some dogs cost thousands of dollars. I'll be damned if I let some flea bitten, rotten, untrained mutt kill my dog or maim me. I killed a dog in the Dominican Republic for biting me. (I have 3 scars on my legs from dogs biting me there and in the US) I slammed it against a concrete wall. No laws there though!

Page generated in 0.02674 seconds with 8 queries