View Single Post
Old March 9, 2007, 10:24 PM   #45
Ruger4570

When the day comes I feel I need to factor in MY LABOR into my reloading, it is time to give it up. I have never understood why anyone would think they are so important that their reloading time is part of the equation. I would have to think how much money I am losing driving to work, how much gas I used to drive to my supplier, maybe how much it cost me in tire wear or oil for the trip to his place. I wonder how much money I lost sleeping tonight when I could have worked and made money. Damn, I just shoveled my drive today because of the snow, I better factor that in too along with the wear and tear on the shovel itself. I don't even want to think about mowing my lawn,, sheesh,, gas, oil, time and blade sharpening not to mention having to buy a mower every couple of years because it wears out,, hmmm my reloaders have never worn out. Well, I guess I am going to tell my wife she has to pay for my sexual favors too as it takes up my precious time. Well, I suppose after I get her response, I could buy it retail too and not have to worry about reloading..

Page generated in 0.03633 seconds with 8 queries