Thread: Medusa revolver
View Single Post
Old November 22, 2011, 12:31 PM   #110
jwphillips2

Update

I'm working on setting up an informational server site to post some pics and videos. I don't think The Firing Line would appreciate me dumping a few gigabytes of files on them, so I'll continue to cuss and discuss on here and then post any "new" pics or history on the server. I'll let you know how it goes...

A few very late responses (READ PREVIOUS):

The Rhino would be a good platform for the multi if frame and materials were upgraded. I like it.

No millionaires have contacted me about re-booting the Medusa.

The Astra Barracuda (aka: Police Model) uses a half-moon clip AND an extra 9mm cylinder to become a multi-caliber. I saw one recently at a gun shop - 3 inch barrel only, still head spaces from the front of the round. Do I really need to comment on this? What is a half-moon clip?

The instructions that were included with the BH-357 concerned installation clearances for proper fit and function. I still haven't uncovered one of these in my junk, but will post it as soon as I do. Too many mods were required for the conversion of a .44 Mag Ruger Redhawk to a 5-shot .50 Action Express for gunsmith instructions. Stay tuned.

That's all I have for now. Be safe and healthy for the Holidays!

Page generated in 0.03347 seconds with 8 queries