View Single Post
Old November 4, 2009, 06:12 PM   #5
AK103K

Quote:
There's no way that the holster shown would have enough of a 2.5" barrelled revolver deep enough into the pants to be stable at all. It would be top-heavy and allow the revolver's butt to flop out loosely from one's side.
They really dont show if the holster extends down or not, so its hard to tell. Looks like one holster covers 2"-4" guns, so it may well. I suppose if your interested, a call would be in order.

The problem with IWB and revolvers, or at least for me its a problem, is the cylinder at or below the belt line. Its just never been comfortable. That set up looks as though it would solve the issue, and offer a resonable way to carry the revolvers IWB.

At this point for me, I'll probably just keep thinking about it, as revolvers in general arent a serious consideration for a primary carry gun for me, and the J frames are back ups and not carried on the belt. Now a Smart Carry for a J frame does work very well, and is totally concealble, even in just a pair of shorts, even without a shirt. Extremely comfortable too.

Last edited by AK103K; November 4, 2009 at 06:19 PM.

Page generated in 0.03091 seconds with 8 queries