Thread: TAURUS
View Single Post
Old June 2, 2013, 03:46 PM   #12
budd

TAURUS

I know that there are some here on the forum that hav had bad luck with Taurus products, and some just like to bash Taurus FOR JUST BECAUSE.

I have always found Taurus above average firearms with a competative price for the average person that lives on a tight budget. They have a good customer service and a good warrenty policies that Taurus will honor. They are not the best but far from the worst. The Taurus firearms will shoot and with above accuracy and with reliability. They are the Merwin & Hulbert pistols of the 19th century in the 20th & 21 centuries.

I hope everyone will understand this.

I have 3 Taurus semi-autos and 4 Taurus revolvers, I know they are not Rugers (which I have 6 Ruger revolvers)
and they are not S&W of which I have 3, because S&W are pricing themselves out of the market (sorry to say that but it is true) and becoming unafordable. A Taurus will not out shoot my Colt Python, or operate as smoothly or as accurately. But Taurus is what it is, a good, accurate, honest, basic firearm at an afordable price.

V/R
J.Budd

Last edited by budd; June 2, 2013 at 03:55 PM.

Page generated in 0.06610 seconds with 8 queries