View Single Post
Old January 24, 2013, 12:37 AM   #16
wayneinFL

The poll didn't help.

I received the same form letter again from Bill Nelson. Yeah, the poll was useless. Another member here had posted his responses. Not sure where, but his views regarding an AWB are quoted in my response.

I understand that you may be contemplating retirement before your next term, so in a sense, you are a lame duck. However, you will likely ruin the Democratic party for another 20 years with the following views:

"I support reinstating the assault weapons ban and restoring the 10-round limit for ammunition magazines. And, I support universal background checks so that we can know if person buying a weapon has a criminal record."

Then you don't support me, and you don't care about crime or my family's safety. If you cared, criminals would be locked up, not out there skirting gun laws so that they have to have girlfriends buy their guns for them, or can only shoot ten people at a time. Or God forbid they simply rape or murder women without guns.

"I appreciate hearing your views on this very important issue, and I will keep them in mind. Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future."

I don't think you do, or you would give a thoughtful reply, rather than a pandering, red herring, I-support-your-right-to-hunt form letter, as if this issue were about hunting rather than life or death.

Your letters are being shared on several online firearms forums, and so will your voting record.

Thanks,
Wayne

Page generated in 0.02614 seconds with 8 queries