View Single Post
Old January 4, 2013, 11:37 PM   #39
Deja vu

As I said before in nature predators kill each other especially when one predator is in another predators territory. I doubt that in the wild a wolf or a bear really cares if it is in a bobcats territory. If it finds the cat either it will kill it or at least chase it off.

Man is just another predator. Nature created us to be what we are today. If we where not meant to hunt with weapons then nature would not given man the ability to create and share such things. We evolved (or where created) from the same stuff as all the other creatures. Nature designed us to be predators, to use tools, to share our knowledge with other humans and to be at the very top of the food chain. When we hunt other animals we are just doing what nature intended us to do. Why do we hold our selves to such a higher standard than the other animals that share this earth with us?

Just my opinion.

all 26 of my guns are 45/70 govt, 357 mag, 22 or 12 ga... I believe in keeping it simple. Wish my wife did as well...

Page generated in 0.02606 seconds with 8 queries