View Single Post
Old October 7, 2012, 07:43 AM   #37
Tactical Jackalope

Thank you...It's just annoying..imagine the amount of searching he did. Apply to the FBI. lol...kidding. It's like going up to an off duty officer and saying "You're not real!" Lame...

ACL, meniscus, and bone contusion. Not going to say how it happened. Ridiculous.

It was an extremely painful surgery. Hence the year off they gave. Which was filled with physical therapy where they hurt you to make you feel better. I know..twisted. How do I work around it now? Well I don't really. It's actually stronger than my left knee in some aspects.

Eh...things happen. My old man even said he believes the injury was a sign to not go with the MDPD...awesome sign old man. Couldn't they have sent a lighter sign? lol well yeah...that's that.

Funny note: When I went for the Marine Corp. and they asked about it and I said "Titanium in my right knee" he said "OooOo..can you take that out?"

I just stared at him and it went another direction. Can't you see the channel in the X-ray where the bone looks like it was drilled through? That's never coming out.

Page generated in 0.02092 seconds with 8 queries