View Single Post
Old November 24, 2012, 12:53 AM   #77
K_Mac

Thanks shortwave

I was able to cancel everything and get a new debit card issued before any damage was done, I think. There was plenty of info in the wallet (wrapped and tossed into the wet towel hamper-I was lucky to get it back mostly intact) to make identity theft a possibility. I will monitor things closely and hope for the best. A public caning of the vermin if caught was exactly what I suggested to the officer who filed the police report. He did not think that would be allowed or that it was likely they would be identified. He was not opposed in principle though.

Thanks for the good words. It is so easy to focus on the negatives and lose sight of all that is right-in our lives and our nation. Our system of government is a messy business, whether it is RKBA or countless other issues, yet I am naive enough to believe that chaos and revolution are not the inevitable conclusion to the problems we face. Of course I could be wrong and will keep my ducky, bolt, and other guns just in case...

Page generated in 0.02262 seconds with 8 queries