View Single Post
Old May 18, 2013, 08:37 PM   #12
HKFan9

Quote:
The S@W line of ARs are pretty low end no matter which model . Colt, Daniel defense and BCM are way better quality of parts and build quality which makes them a better buy for the $$$$. I like to say S@W ars are bolt action quality metals and Colt , Daniel Defense and BCM are machine gun quality metal.
Sounds spoken by someone who over heard a conversation with the counter comando's and likes to play parrot.

Sorry, don't mean and disrespect but I would really love to see your data to back of this statement, consider almost all 4 brands source parts from a single source.

I have BCM's and I have owned and built anything from cheap AR's to my brand new BCM HSP Jack Carbine. My S&W shoots just as well as my Jack, and it was half the dollar amount. Like someone stated, we aren't firing full auto, and most of people never even fire suppressed, so really I don't care if you own a Bushmaster Carbon-15, most people will never run the gun long enough or hard enough to see a difference.

I don't mind brand loyalty, or paying a premium for a superior product, but I know what goes into them, not just brand loyalty. I will never own another Colt AR again because the last two I owned were probably my worst guns, and I even owned a Bushmaster Carbon-15 I got for $400 and ran it with a suppressor and it still fed better than my two Colts.

A lot more goes into an AR than the rollmark on the receiver, considering most of them use the same sourced receivers.

Page generated in 0.03631 seconds with 8 queries