View Single Post
Old February 9, 2001, 11:10 AM   #3
Correia

I'm a secretary. Ha! And all this time I thought I was an accountant.

Ouch, that sucks. Bummer guys. Should we postpone it a couple of weeks? Would that be better for everybody? If not then we will carry on. Come on Meiji, whats more important, money to pay the bills, or shooting? (Well I think I know the answer to that one, no job=no money=no bullets).

Ok here is the deal then. Saturday the 24th we will meet at the big gas station at the Lehi exit of I-15. Same one as last time. I'm not sure what brand the station was, but perhaps one of you other guys might remember and post it here. It is right off of the exit, and across the street from the old mill where they filmed "Foot Loose". I'll be the big bald guy with a goatee and a brown Chevy Caprice, unless I'm in a Red Subaru.

Cacea said that he had found a better area to shoot just west of where we were before. And this place has a better backstop. We will follow him out there. Or I know George and Cold Hearted Ninny were doing some scouting, any luck? I don't know of anything in the middle part of the state.

I think we should take a roll-call, and discuss what we should do for lunch and targets.

In case of bad weather... I don't know, but I shot my FAL in -5 degree weather a few weeks ago up Providence canyon. The bad part was that the old pumpkins we were shooting at had frozen solid. That was still fun, but I don't think I would want to do it again.

I'm moving today and tomorrow down to West Jordan from Logan (Hasta La Vista -12 coldest part of the freaking state). So I'm not going to have any internet connection for a few days. So I'll be out of the loop. I hope we are still on.

Talk to you guys later.

Page generated in 0.03030 seconds with 8 queries