Thread: Target World
View Single Post
Old July 23, 2009, 10:44 PM   #1
johnwilliamson062

Target World

I was a little south on 75 today, not really close to target world, but closer than I am when at home, so I decided to check out this place I had heard such good reviews about before.

I was terribly unimpressed, but maybe it was a case of inflated expectations. The staff was better than average. Prices were attrocious. THey had a SS Ruger Red label for $1433. In the auction I linked to it was $800 and there are no bids. No wonder it was still on the shelf after years out of production. An older man behind the counter did let me look at an Uberti 357 when I asked if they had any 357 lever guns. I was really looking for lower end guns such as marlin or rossi which they did not have and he did not seem to interested in helping me once I expressed this fact.

The "softgoods," I will include holsters, were a total mess. Hard to find anything.

Safes were safes.

The indoor range looked like a zoo. Only supervision was a guy outside the range faced away from it. Maybe he had a monitor behind his desk. He didn't seem too interested in anything.

THey did have a pretty good slection of inventory for all the above categories, although I did not see any Kahr pistols or Ruger revolvers. THey had an abnormally high number of large safes IMO. Maybe a good place to check out safes.

Page generated in 0.03278 seconds with 8 queries