View Single Post
Old April 19, 2014, 06:32 PM   #1
Mosin-Marauder

My Mosin Nagant Setup

Going to do a little bit of Showing off, Now, I own an M91/30 Mosin Nagant. I love it I'm on the process of getting gear and all the bells and whistles for it, while not screwing it up and putting a red dot or something on it. Above is my current gear set up. I have 2 ammo pouches, their contents under each pouch. And my Rifle w/ original sling. I am really happy because earlier today, I went to pick up some rounds at my local gun store (The Great brass) and when I asked the owner if he had any slings to go with my Mosin (They keep a large crate of surplus mosins in their store). He came back with an Original Sling, Ammo pouch, and part of the cleaning kit. When I asked how much, he said none. I was hopping (not really) I was so happy. I rushed home. Put my new box of rounds in my new ammo pouch and attached the sling to my Mosin. I'm pretty sure everything pictured is original, but correct me if I'm wrong. I still need to acquire a Bayonet and Cleaning kit pouch, so if anyone knows where I can get originals, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Page generated in 0.03655 seconds with 8 queries