View Single Post
Old March 10, 2012, 03:54 PM   #21
Don P

Quote:
Yes, the issue of race may very well have played into this. I also wonder if there was a crime problem in the neighborhood. Why did the Watch Captain feel the need to confront the young man? I am sure there is more evidence than what the article seemed to indicate
Yesterday and today I shot at our local match with one of the officers who responded to this call.
Crime problem, yes.
The teen while being followed turned and faced man following him. The teen asked if he had a problem and when the neighborhood watch man stated no the teens reply was now you do have a problem and attacked him. During the scuffle is when the teen was shot. Zimmerman's face was bloodied up because of the altercation. For now the Sanford police have handed the case over to the District Attorneys office and will let the state decide whether to prosecute or not.

Whole lotta folks here just banging away with out knowing. Just glad they are not on my jury pool
As you are, I once was, As I am, You will be.

Page generated in 0.02939 seconds with 8 queries