View Single Post
Old September 30, 2009, 07:48 PM   #16
Pyzon

Don't know what happened but here is what I meant to say..

Too bad that it has come to the point that it is tough to trust anybody at your door or in your drive, but there are really not very many legitimate door to door salesmen these days.

If you claim you didn't see my "please leave me alone" sign (18"X24") then I will give you a chance to explain your intent, but I expect a quick and honest answer or things are going to get very blunt and maybe rude in a hurry.

Long ago I grew weary of dirtball bull[color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0000]█[/color] salesmen coming around simply to case the joint to determine the level of security so they can send their pals back later to do the dirty work. And yes, that is a common practice in use all over the place to get a close look inside your home or garage according to the local sheriff. Sometimes they ask if they are at the "John Smith" or whatever home, or if you are the one with the riding mower for sale or something equally bogus. If nobody answers the door, they keep looking around for an easy score.

Trust nobody is the rule of the day, sorry if you are selling candy bars for the marching band, but my school taxes are already far too high for the quality of the product being produced, so go away.

But I rarely carry when I'm home, so far. When that becomes necesssary I'm moving to the mountains for good.

Call me an ass if you want. You won't be the first.

Page generated in 0.03218 seconds with 8 queries