View Single Post
Old November 19, 2009, 05:27 PM   #272
Crusty Deary Ol'Coot

Yep Steven's, that is why you are not in my area and I'm not in yours, plus differences are why we as a people are or can be so interesting.

My reloading area IS NOT "that environment" and is perfectly presentable and able for both of our uses.

I am retired, like being at home and like being with my wife, so if she can put up with me, I'll gladly put up with her.

Just completed a loft in my shop, and have really well insulated the area plus installed heat. Call it the "wife's dog house".

This new area would be perfectly suited for a reloading area, and infact that is where my old loading bench from 35+ years now resides.

The area is now in use for cleaning rifles, doing leather work, changing from and drying wet hunting clothes, but the reloading will remain in the loading room/sewing room/TV room/common area.

If I was Pooter wise, I could show it off a bit, but need a four year old around to help in that area.

We talked about it at length before the project began, and the area works very well for us, even better now that some "stuff" has been moved to the loft and I have a designated area for gun cleaning.

Sharon never did like the smell of Hoppies #9 as well as I do.

I can see if I allowed old primers/lead etc. to contaimate the area, it could be a problem and have the wife up in arms, but this not a factor with the Crusty Deary Ol'Coot and his lovely wife.

Keep em coming!

CDOC

Page generated in 0.03781 seconds with 8 queries