View Single Post
Old January 27, 2012, 07:00 AM   #7
Logs

+1 BUDS...............

Bud's is large web and brick and mortar dealer with some of the best prices around with many transactions. I have dealt with them many times since they are just a little over an hour away. They do a heck of a business, but the reward is typically huge savings. I just purchased a Judge Public Defender at the store for $364 + tax. The shops in Louisville wanted $509 for the same gun. When I went to the store they were crowded and I had to wait a while to get waited on, but I saved a ton of money. I am not going to complain that they get to me right away.

If you have to have the gun right away then forget the web and go to your local mom and pop shop. They will probably wait on you hand and foot and may even give you a cup a coffee. You can get your gun right away and be happy, minus paying $50, $100, $150 extra for said purchase.

Many folks complain about not getting sales help at Walmart, but still shop there every week due to the low prices. To me a few extra days isn't a big deal since odds are you saved a ton of dough buying from Buds.

Page generated in 0.03318 seconds with 8 queries