View Single Post
Old October 10, 2012, 07:45 PM   #32
Justice06RR

Quote:
There's a reason I don't EVER use my travel luggage as range bags. That reason is because I'm way too pretty for prison.

I agree with Gaerek... there's just nothing to be gained by trying to make the bags do double duty. If you get a screener or airport police who want to raise a stink, I expect it won't take too many lawyer hours to cover the cost of a set of quality travel luggage (I know what I paid for our Victorinox Werks 2.0 stuff, and it wasn't cheap, and even then it would probably only scratch the surface of legal fees for a very minor misdemeanor case).

Better to spend the money up front, have separate bags for each purpose, and never worry about a rogue magazine (or worse, pistol) getting found at the worst possible time.
Agreed!

the hassle of dealing with TSA and all that is just not worth it. I don't know how some people "forget" that they still had that loaded pistol or pocket knife in their carry on.

I have one or 2 bags specifically for range use. I never use them for travelling at all. As responsible adults we need to set a distinction between your luggage and your range bags. Its really not that hard. Buy separate bags for different purposes. NEVER MIX THEM UP! My 2nd range bag/Bugout bag is $40 at WallyWorld. In this day and age of airport security its nothing to mess with IMO.

Page generated in 0.03417 seconds with 8 queries