View Single Post
Old September 8, 2013, 12:45 PM   #29
Baba Louie

Quote:
Let's face it, and be honest... the "salesman" in a LGS is a clerk who will be looking for a real job with the County as soon as they open the books again or has missed the opportunity for that brass-ring in his life already...
ouch! Some are, some aren't. Maybe.

Pretty cold and funny tho'. Unless you work in a LGS, then one might be a tad insulted by your analysis, however truthful you find it in your own research and dealings.

I suppose the OP's lady in question didn't feel like mowing over her sales (ahem) help and being the more dominant personality by asking for another sales clerk or the owner/manager (unless the salesman in question WAS the owner/manager).

Bozo's exist the world over. I don't do the Bozo thing, either giving or taking of.... If the top dawg is a bozo, then I'll shop elsewhere.
A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington, January 8, 1790, First State of the Union Address

Page generated in 0.04667 seconds with 8 queries