View Single Post
Old January 15, 2009, 10:12 PM   #1
ws6tester

Serial coded bullets are coming for some of you.

This is my first post, but it is an important one. I urge all of you who read this to spread word to all other enthusiasts to research the subject of Ammunition Accountability being proposed by other states. I am law abiding and don't have a worry about my ammo serial coded if I fire it, but I have a problem with having to destroy my existing ammo and the sure-to-follow legislation picking our interests apart. The law enforcement benefits are obviously immeasurable but what about when your taxed, serial numbered ammo is stolen? Police reports and paperwork, and hassle. No more trading or loaning ammo to your friends or neighbors without somehow opening yourself up to some small vulnerability. How many unsavory characters are going to destroy their uncoded ammo that will obviously be in their best interest to keep close to their cold hearts. We will self-inhibit and empower them simultaneously. I realize I am sounding very panicky but it is a thought provoking matter. Eventually the dumbest bad guys will get rounded up but the years between will be tough.

Page generated in 0.03001 seconds with 8 queries