View Single Post
Old August 4, 2008, 10:04 PM   #131
Sportdog

Well I'm Back In Here Thanks To David Armstrong

Rather than rehash the entire thread I'll just address the comments made by David Armstrong with a little sidebar. #1 Common Sense is as old as time and you sir seem to have none. I'm sure that 99% of those viewing this thread have a complete understanding of common sense and I am here to point out that you are in that 1%. That is very bad for those in SW Louisiana who come into contact with you. #2 A LAPD officer that exhibits this type of behavior is proof positive that the selection process failed when they selected him. Are you going to tell me that this is the type of individual in such an important position is there to serve and protect the public? I think not! If that is true than the selection process you went through is also flawed! I expect a much higher standard of behavior from the police than from the general public. All of us should. #3 Apparently the rigorous selection process of the LAPD weeded you out as you profess to be an expert on it! Not good news if you didn't make it and the other clown did! #4 If you don't like the touchdown/pro football analogy how about this. I don't have to be a Pro Football General Manager to know what a poor performance on the football field is. That better. Use common sense. Oh, I forgot, you don't believe in that or posess it #5 If you lack common sense, you may be "inclined" to function poorly in these types of situations. All you have to do is watch the "Cops" program and you see all kinds of different orders being shouted at suspects. Which do they obey? Use common sense! If the guy is not showing any signs of a threat to you why put some guy who you have NO KNOWLEDGE has done anything wrong in the hospital or grave yard. If you harbor so much fear of the public you should not be on the street with a gun. Sure doesn't say much for the "brave" officers does it. Trigger happy, fearful individuals should not be on any department. Please explain how officers with your attitude are keeping the public safe? You can't. You are only killing an innocent person based on your unwarranted fear. Not good for the public is it? I am now starting to believe that some "cop bashing" may have some basis. Thank you guys for enlightening me and I pray that I'm never in your juristiction. As I stated in my first post. I am about as pro-law enforcement as someone can get and some of you guys are an ugly stain on an honorable profession. (I'll bet that I won't have to mention what guys I'm talking about. You know.) I now stand ready to take on all the bad cops and cop "worshippers". (not to be confused with those that hold law enforement in high esteme of which I am one) Bring it on.

Page generated in 0.02805 seconds with 8 queries