View Single Post
Old June 5, 2001, 06:18 AM   #67
Bud Helms

Okay,

I've been away from my computer for the last four days.

Here's the simple version ...

Most of us have agreed on the 16th. Some of us cannot make it on the 16th, but can make the 10th. I intend to be there on both days, because I want you guys to come down and meet as many of each other as possible.

Art, sorry you're going to miss the get together. Maybe next time. I guess surgery at that age is a mixed blessing? I just spent Fri night through Monday afternoon with my 78 year old father. I don't get to see him very often, but I'm only four hours drive away. He's actually in pretty good health.

Lightsped, I understand you won't be able to make it. Good Luck. If you want to commute to Warner Robins, email me.

Edmund, we'll be on the lower range unless someone needs more than 100 yds. If another member can be there it will help. I've invited a few, but no commitment.

So, I will open the range at 0900 on the 10th and the 16th. Get there when you can.

The map to the range and the range layout is Here. It is a word document, not an image, so you will be asked if you want to open it or save to disk. I'd open it and then save it. Let me know soon if you have problems reading it, so I can post in an another format.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all.

sensop

Page generated in 0.02948 seconds with 8 queries