View Single Post
Old February 25, 2014, 05:45 PM   #1
rc1988

Just bought my first RUGER!

Hey all, I finally decided to purchase my very first ruger today. I have been in the market for a high-capacity 9mm. I own a few glocks and xd's, but never a ruger...After enough research i decided on the P-95, only to find out they have been discontinued...Luckily, i call my LGS and he has two left in stock. Sticker price was $389.

I just have a few questions for you folks. When the gun is cocked and the safey is off, i noticed that when i engage the saftey the whole slide moves forward slightly....Is that normal?

Secondly i field-stripped the weapon without a problem at all fallowing all of the directions... After cleaning and lubing everything up , i went to reassemble....I had a hard time getting the slide back on the frame, and than i noticed that the ejector that i had pushed down to field-strip came back up? Is it normal for it to come back up like that? Once i pushed it back down it went right back together....

I look forward to shooting her this weekend and I will let you guys know how it goes!- RC
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ruger.jpg (34.7 KB, 122 views)

Page generated in 0.02967 seconds with 9 queries