View Single Post
Old March 4, 2013, 10:08 AM   #14
Gaerek

You said you're a reloader...you can save money using non-jacketed lead bullets. You can't shoot those through your OEM barrel, but they'll work fine in a LW barrel. That is, if you can make up the $110 in what you shoot.

If you posted a question that was like, "I just got a Glock XX, what should upgrade first?" to um, another forum that focuses on Glocks, you would get flooded with answers that just say "upgrade" you OEM barrel to a LW barrel. The problem is, if you don't have a good reason to get another barrel (see my first post), the "upgrade" is really a waste of money. You won't see a performance upgrade, and even if you do, it won't be worth the $110. I'd rather have $110 worth of extra ammo.

Really, I thought the forum I mentioned above should really be called lonewolftalk.com, because if you don't have a lonewolf barrel, you're not a true Glocker, or something, according to them. Not to say LW doesn't make bad products, they do. I have a threaded barrel that I sometimes use and because I'd like to get a can eventually. Besides, they do look cool.

Page generated in 0.02114 seconds with 8 queries