View Single Post
Old February 21, 2013, 07:40 AM   #3
4runnerman

What caliber you shoting?. Target # 2 is looking ok. When first building up a load POI as in relation to target bullseye is not important. I would take load #2 and maybe work with that one some more. 80 yards is not IMHO far enugh to work with,but it is a start. Load 10 more of #2 and then a few groups of 5 or so with tweaking powder 1/10 grain. Only change one aspect of your load at a time.
A chrony is real nice to have for load work up. Trigger pull is very important as is cheek weld. If you are not looking down the scope the same way each time you can't expect the bullet to go to the same spot each time. There are hundreds of things you can do to improve,but as i have seen many shooters not do--- Pay attention to each shot, Don't just pull the trigger over and over and over. Watch what you are doing with each shot. How tight you are holding stock to your shoulder,cheek weld,position of finger on trigger.
I see to many people out at the range that just sit and shoot all day paying no attention to what they are doing. I mean all you need to do to be the best shot in the world is to shoot a lot-Right. Just pay attention to all you do with each shot

Page generated in 0.03291 seconds with 8 queries