View Single Post
Old November 19, 2006, 06:39 PM   #3
Ranger Al

I would send the ammo back to Remington and tell them what happened. You'll need the empty box of ammo along with the ammo. They'll need to check their lot # to see if their machine fail at the time of production.

I had a weak round going threw my GLOCK and didn't notice it and fired another round behide it. The weak round still had the bullet in the barrel and made a mess out of the GLOCK! I send both the gun cause it still have their empty casing in it and the left over shell to the manufacture. They claimed their bullet are perfect and must have used a different calibert (9mm into a 40 Cal). I then told them that I've been around guns all my life and have never have such happen to me before. I told the ammo rep. that he sound like a very nice guy and I would love to meet him at my local county court house. I never did get to meet the ammo rep, but did get a cases of ammo plus a brand new GLOCK to replaced the damage gun.

I guessed sometime you have to use your threat and right as costumer to get them to hold up to their responsibilities..

If I was you, I would just use another load and consider that your keep sake. Who know, you might see a bigger deer the next time. Personally, I use only Hornidy 139 for my 7mm Rem Mag. fire every time. They tend to be on the expensive side and don't mass produce as of Winchester or Remingtons.

Page generated in 0.03101 seconds with 8 queries