View Single Post
Old August 8, 2011, 12:22 AM   #51
youngunz4life

Quote:
Since situations can change very quickly the very instant there is a problem leave INSTANTLY !
only problem mete, many times it is too late when you realize the gravity of the situation. of course sometimes you can use this to your advantage but many times it is too late.

as for the knee cap thing. I can't say I disagree with where you were going with that okie, but kneeling and shooting low shots like that have a smaller target to hit(legs), so this creates more misses and more innocents at risk. It also would cause many more riccochets. Best to center mass the shots.

drawing on a mob is very dangerous but it can work as long as you try and leave ASAP after that point. of course, I haven't actually had to do so but whaa else can you do if they're about on you and literally focusing on you? I know there are factors or possibilites to do something else, but there is also a chance that drawing is your safest bet. In this situation, if someone had drawn a weapon(Wisconsin CCW is brand new) and he/she did it for all the legally correct reasons of protecting his/her family, I think there is a good chance the punks might've been confused long enough to give way to the CCW's exit w/his family.

Page generated in 0.02734 seconds with 8 queries