View Single Post
Old April 8, 2013, 09:48 PM   #7
n1catastrophe

Thank you for the recommendation on the holster. Like I mentioned, I will probably end up carrying both IWB and OWB. My wife has been looking at me funny because I just walk around the house with my glock chambered AIWB (the A does mean appendix correct?). I feel that since I started doing this, I am tons more comfortable carrying a gun without a safety.

That being said, I figured the springs were real tight and that's why I have tested that by fully loading the magazines and putting them in the nightstand while I am not using them. I keep two glock mags loading with defense rounds and the other I wanted to test by loading capacity to see if it loosened a bit over time.

I am a new gun owner and went a bit overboard in the past month. Around $3500 on 4 guns and the ammo so far. I bought glasses, ears, and a very nice range bag. I am still at a loss for what kind of cleaners to get (I read nice things about MPro). I went to academy and some of the kits have 10+ cleaning brushes for different calibers. I would rather buy my own because I only need 2 right now. Just wondering what things I need if I build my own kit.

Again, I appreciate all the help I have been getting. Thanks so much.

Page generated in 0.03344 seconds with 8 queries