View Single Post
Old June 19, 2014, 11:07 AM   #10
psalm7

The last time We had a suspicious visitor was when my Wife was at work and my car was in the shop . My wife left so early she left the porch light on and it was now around 11:am . A car load of (in my opinion ) druggies out riding around in the country looking for a place to rob pulled up and came tothedoor . They were surprised when I opened the door . I was surprised when I realized even in daylight I shoud have armed myself if I don't know the people at my door . All I had was my attitude to bluff them away then one of my big hounds came around the corner and helped out they got back in thier car and left . Lesson leared almost the hard way . I thought they were lost teenagers or that paticular cult group that goes house to house trying to recruit members until they became agresive if you talk to LEO's about the worst crime scenes they go to its home invasions gone bad when the thugs find someone at home unexpectedly . I think in the op case the visitor was trying to case the house for robbery they have probbly watched trying to learn your routine .

Page generated in 0.02473 seconds with 8 queries