View Single Post
Old December 16, 2012, 07:56 AM   #12
jtmckinney

Please let's stay on task so this can remain open. I also think the quote that Dr Big Bird echoed is totally wrong and the plan about HCL is not a good one for many many reasons. Again please let's stay on task.

My wife beng a bus driver and active in the community knows the local police. I am also thinking the school administrators have a lot of contact with the local police. If a program like this were to happen I am sure the police would be aware and hopefully even train with any teachers or administrators that were participating. We are all on the same side. The locked Sticky in "Tactics and Training" that Sparks referred to also echoes this.

Have a great day!
James
When I am weaker than you, I ask you for freedom because that is according to your principles; When I am stronger than you, I take away your freedoms because that is according to my principles. Frank Herbert "Children of Dune"

Page generated in 0.03662 seconds with 8 queries