View Single Post
Old May 5, 2006, 07:00 PM   #36
Eghad

I appreciate the ideas of a moral compass. However, this is America with liberty and justice for all. You are allowed the pursuit of hapiness. For me what you do in your own bedroom is your own business. I have served with gays in the military who were professional in every aspect. The kept thier private life private and did thier duty. You are allowed to practice your moral beliefs as you see fit. You do not have the right to impose upon others your moral standards or religious standards. I personally oppose homosexuality. However, I fully support a gay persons constitutional rights in this country and society. Democracy is all inclusive or it is mutually exclusive. I do not think it right to say we will give gay persons the rights as we see fit according to our moral standards. The British Crown only wanted us to live as they saw fit.

As long as a persons lifestyle is not endangering public safety, they are hardworking and contributing to society..they have the right to pursue happiness and excercise thier constitutional rights free of what others self imposed moral and religious standards are.

NRA Life Member

Page generated in 0.02300 seconds with 8 queries