View Single Post
Old October 18, 2012, 08:04 AM   #11
Steelers252006

Got an 11:00 deposition this morning to attend, then going to go by a gun store right by there, will check out the Wingmaster.

I have read some good reviews but also some negative ones now after delving further regarding the Mossberg 930. If you had to rate a semi-auto shotgun in terms of reliability first and then features next, which ones would be your top five? I know you can spend lots of dough and get certain guns, so let's say under $1,000. I am thinking I do need the option of long barrel, short. Also need to look at something with screw chokes to adjust. Something tells me the Winchester may not be the route for me to go here based on some of the responses I've garnered off you guys.

Neighbor came over yesterday, had a 26 inch barreled Berreta semi, can't remember the model, maybe U931 or something?? Said it's his favorite gun, has shot thousands of rounds through it without failure on one, paid I believe
7-800. Going to keep researching and asking, also have a gun show coming into town in a few weeks, just wanted to see what y'all thought of Beretta's shotguns. Thanks!!

Page generated in 0.03522 seconds with 8 queries