View Single Post
Old February 6, 1999, 02:43 PM   #5
Gunslinger

Howdy fal308,
Its been awhile since we've "chewed the fat". I like the way you think. I was glad to see the LeMat offered again. The Starr sounds like a fun project. Revolving carbines..hmmm. I've currently got one "in the works". However you did give me a thought. At one time Colt offered a revolving scattergun. They may have been others that I'm not aware of. This should be a relativly straight forward project. How 'bout it?
The Schofield is great with just one complaint from me. I have the same complaint with the LeMat. Cost. I wish that some of these were a bit more affordable.
Come on cowboys and girls. Where is your creativity? Someone on another list (Cas-l or gunfighter, I forget which) a feller is building an 1860 Colt 5 1/2" Sheriffs model with a lightning style grip frame. This is the kind of thinking I'm looking for. Just because no one has built it before doesn't mean we can't here in our fantasy gun shop. It doesn't have to be practicle or even logical. It may not be anything that anyone else would ever want. It's your dream gun. If anyone laughs I'll personally meet them in the street at high noon to defend your honor (idea) GGGG Let's talk about newly designed pocket pistols, long range rifles, Marlin 1895 Trapper (ouch), cut down SxS or O/U in a hip/shoulder holster. (The feds can't regulate our dream guns if they aren't actually built.) For the sake of the forum just keep it cowboy in nature. If it isn't a cowboy gun then something that a cowboy would have carried if it were available. (Please don't say a cowboy would have loved a M16 if they had been available at the time.)
Get those creative juices flowing and key boards clicking.
Gunslinger

Page generated in 0.02352 seconds with 8 queries