View Single Post
Old April 9, 2012, 08:58 PM   #6
Mal H
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunsmokeTPF
A paint program, what ever that is, called screenhunter was recommended by staff.
Where did anyone from Staff recommend a program called "screenhunter"? I can't find it referenced anywhere.

Back to the original question in this thread. Let me reiterate what Mike just said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Irwin
It's simply better that they ask any follow on questions in a new thread. That way THEIR question gets the attention it needs, instead of people jumping in and opining on a post that was made years ago.
That aspect of resurrected threads is the most frustrating, at least it is to me. When someone brings back an old, old thread and adds a new question or even some bit of otherwise useful information, we find that subsequent posts most often address the old posts, often ignoring the new question or information entirely.

The best method to add new information to an old subject is to start a new thread and reference the old one in a link if necessary. That way, those opening and reading the new thread know exactly why the thread was created. No one is answering a decade old question or responding to members who don't even visit TFL any longer.

Page generated in 0.02118 seconds with 8 queries