View Single Post
Old April 21, 2001, 12:08 AM   #41
Libertarian

KJM (and everyone else who is holding the same position), It sounds like you are confusing the law allowing you to kill someone with a mandate that you must kill them. I wonder how you will feel if the time ever comes (do you hope for it?) when the cops roll the perp over and it turns out to be the neighbor's teenager who was just cutting through your property, but since you've stated that you aren't taking any chances and if it is night time you'll probably come out shooting, you'll just blast away "just in case". After all, s/he was on your property at night and could have been doing something wrong.

It is nut-jobs like you (and the rest of you cheerleading the "shoot 'em dead over a penny" stand) who give the rest of us a bad name with the moderates (those neither pro nor anti-gun but on the fence).

At this point I have to apologise to the moderators and administrators for getting personal, but I see no way to answer this insanity without making it so. I've said all I will on this topic (remember the pigs and singing thing?)

Page generated in 0.02509 seconds with 8 queries